DR. LAWRENCE EMEKA MODEME is one of the firm’s partners working in the corporate and commercial law, Property and Real Estate, and commercial litigation practice groups. civil litigation.
In addition to his work at Hermon, Dr Modeme has lectured extensively in law in different universities within and outside the United Kingdom, including the University of Manchester, the University of Salford and the University of Hong Kong. He is currently a senior lecturer at the Manchester Law School, Manchester Metropolitan University United Kingdom and a legal consultant to different Nigerian and international organizations across various sectors.
Dr Modeme is an accomplished legal writer and contributor to professional publications, and an author of legal and general interest books
- University of Manchester (Ph.D, International Law)
- Nottingham Trent University (LL.M)
- Nigerian Law School (B.L)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (LL.B)
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Dispute Resolution (Commercial Litigation)
- International trade law
- Property and Real Estate
- African Society of International Law
- British Institute of International and Comparative Law
- European Society of International Law
- Nigeria Bar Association