AYODELE E. OGUNTIMEHIN is a seasoned lawyer and a strong presence in the firm’s Dispute Resolution (Litigation and complex Arbitration) practice groups.
As one of our seasoned legal experts, Ayodele is engaged in high level legal matters involving complex legal transactions, public institutions, private corporations, high net-worth indigenous personalities and various judicial and alternative dispute resolution processes. His dispute resolution practice experience encompasses both appellate and non-appellate Court level.
- Nigerian Law School (B.L)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (LL.B)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Aviation Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Dispute Resolution & Risk Management
- Intellectual Property
- Capital Markets Solicitors Association (CMSA)
- Nigeria Bar Association