- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Corporate Governance and Regulatory Compliance
- Dispute Resolution
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Intellectual Property
OLUWAFUNMILAYO IYANDA commenced her legal career as a trial lawyer in the year 2002 by handling a number of civil litigation cases on behalf of private clientele.
Oluwafunmilayo has successfully produced a legal newspaper – Nigerian Law Times (NLT) – with wide acclaim circulation all over Nigeria. As its Pioneer Editor, she had course to interact and interrelate with the finest legal minds at the Bench and Bar. To her credit were opinions, feature writings and news and event coverage all presented to scintillate interest in the legal and justice sector.
As a Corporate lawyer, she possesses the capacity to advise on diverse areas of legal practice which professional skill is complimented by the ability to effectively project manage, network and sustain clientele, leadership and pro-active competencies backed by commendable communication skills and team spirit.
As a key Partner in the Firm’s Corporate and Commercial Law Practice Group, Oluwafunmilayo works extensively with an array of clientele that cut across both the private and public sector. Chief among them are government institutions in the Oil and Gas Industry, regulatory and compliance agencies, private businesses in the media, branding and advertising industry, lottery and gaming, co-operatives, to mention a few. She proffers fundamental legal advisory services to determine business choice forms backed by adequate statutory legal guidelines for SMEs. Her expertise makes her a key player in the Firm’s Practice Groups.
- Capital Markets Solicitors Assocation (CMSA)
- International Bar Association
- Nextlaw Referral Network
- Nigeria Bar Association
- Nigerian Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (Associate Member)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Certified Capital Market Compliance Officer (2017)
- Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (NIALS)
- Nigerian Law School (B.L)
- University of Ibadan (LL.B)
Lagos Law Offices
Penthouse Suite, Theodolite House, 306 Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos State.