- Company Secretarial
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Corporate Governance and Regulatory Compliance
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
OGHENEOCHUKO PEDRO is a graduate of the University of Jos, Nigeria and was admitted to practice law in Nigeria in 1989. He obtained a Master’s degree in law from University of Lagos in 1997 with emphasis on International Economic Law and Transactions and International Company Law.
Pedro was Special Assistant to the Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice, Delta State of Nigeria (2001-2007). While he was so engaged, he handled legal aspects of the Government’s commercial transaction documentation and regulatory compliance. He was equally engaged as Group Company Secretary, Ascot, an oil and gas services group with 7 subsidiaries spread across Africa, Latin America and the USA.
The pioneer Senior Partner at Hermon possesses extensive practice experience in Constitutional Law, Litigation, Corporate law and Compliance issues.
- Business Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners of Nigeria, BRIPAN
- Capital Markets Solicitors Assocation (CMSA)
- Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria
- International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Professionals
- Nigeria Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Nextlaw Referral Network
- Section on Business Law
- University of Lagos (LL.M, International Economic Law)
- Nigerian Law School (B.L)
- University of Jos (LL.B)
Lagos Law Offices
Penthouse Suite, Theodolite House, 306 Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos State.