- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Corporate Governance and Regulatory Compliance
- Dispute Resolution
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Intellectual Property
- Oil & Gas (litigation and advisory)
- Taxation (Tax structuring, advisory and dispute resolution)
Dr. JEROME OKORO is a Partner at Hermon. He is in charge of Hermon’s Energy & Natural Resources practice group. He is also actively involved in the firm’s Taxation (advisory and dispute resolution) practice where he handles several multinational clients on intricate taxation issues.
Dr. Okoro has several publications in local and international journals to his credit and is a regular keynote speaker at conferences.
- Capital Markets Solicitors Assocation (CMSA)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK)
- International Bar Association
- International Fiscal Association
- Nextlaw Referral Network
- Nigeria Bar Association
- University of Ibadan (Ph.D, Energy Law)
- University of Lagos (LL.M)
- Nigerian Law School (B.L)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (LL.B)
Lagos Law Offices
Penthouse Suite, Theodolite House, 306 Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos State.